Visit France: A wine lover’s dream
Visit France and see for yourself why no other destination can rival it for sheer pedigree where wine is concerned. Here, you can indulge in the very best Champagne tours, complete with decadent tasting experiences and visits to world-class châteaux. This country seduces visitors with its world-renowned gastronomy, iconic architecture and charming café culture, and a holiday here is always memorable. From the magnificent museums that house legendary works of art to its perhaps unrivalled shopping streets, authentic adventures await in the familiar setting of France, no matter how many times you’ve been before.
- Visa - Not required
- Currency - The currency of France is the Euro
- How to dress - France is fairly liberal when it comes to dress code. Religious areas may require you to dress more conservatively
- Cultural Differences - The French are keen foodies, often taking a longer lunch for a larger meal. The French are keen debaters and are passionate
- Language - French is the primary language used in France.
- Tipping - Tipping is not obligatory in France but it is appreciated for good service