Visit Montenegro: The rising star of Europe
Visit Montenegro and be surprised by its diverse landscapes, which range from soaring mountain ranges to truly beautiful beaches. Wander around ancient walled towns, tackle challenging terrain that rewards you with panoramic views or stop to capture the landscape of a breathtaking national park on canvas. From its sturdy fortresses to the mosaic-lined Roman villas, its history is ready to be discovered alongside its culture, culinary footprint and show-stopping vistas. Montenegro’s charms are vast and senior travel here is nothing but memorable.
- Visa - Not required
- Currency - The currency of Montenegro is the Euro
- How to dress - There is no dress code as such, however it is advisable to dress conservatively if visiting religious areas. It can get cold in the highland areas but very warm nearer the coast
- Cultural Differences - Montenegro is made up of a variety of countries from Serbia, Bosnia, Albania and Croatia . It has been an independent nation since 2006. The primary religion is Christianity.
- Language - Montenegrin is the primary language of Montenegro
- Tipping - Tipping is customary in Montenegro. 5% - 10% of the bill is common practice
"Well-arranged tours and thought out. All abilities are encouraged and catered for."