Visit Italy: A foodie’s paradise
Visit Italy and enjoy a sensory experience unlike any other. Prepare to fall in love with its gastronomy, culture and history as you paint, walk and taste your way around its unforgettable cities and towns. Renowned for its cuisine, this is the ideal country to bring our Gregg Wallace Food Holidays to. Along with being able to indulge in truly incredible foods there, visitors can also choose to paint, walk or occupy their minds with a captivating game of Bridge. Whatever you do during your visit, you can rest assured that Authentic Adventures offers memorable Italian holidays.
- Visa - Not required
- Currency - The currency of Italy is the Euro which replaced the Lira. Major credit cards are widely accepted
- How to dress - Most areas are relatively liberal although it is advised that you cover your shoulders and lower body if visiting religious areas such as the Vatican
- Cultural Differences - Italians are family orientated often meeting for large gatherings. Italians have a love of food. They are very passionate and often animated
- Language - Italian is the primary language. English is widely spoken in tourist regions
- Tipping - Tipping is not required in Italy